The recognition of the quality of the products and services we provide confirms that the business strategy we follow is correct and fosters the establishment of sustained and mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients.

Who we are & what we do

Dikalofer - Indústria e Comércio Ltd., is a Portuguese company with over 20 years of experience operating in 4 areas:

We manufacture wheelbarrows, farmer's carts, warehouse carts, scaffolding, ladders, step ladders, and various tools, including machinery, components, accessories, and products for industry or commerce.

Trade, Export, Import, and Distribution
We market, export, import, and distribute a wide variety of products and tools, including food products, beverages, textiles, machinery, and industrial equipment

Real Estate
We buy, sell, and lease real estate properties and resell the acquired assets for this purpose.

We provide industrial and financial consulting services, with potential asset management.

At our headquarters in Paços de Brandão, Santa Maria da Feira Municipality, we have a production area of 2,600m2 and a production capacity of 500 tons per month.

We use the latest technologies in the design, development, production, and control of our products, and we have a team of professionals with over 30 years of recognized experience in the sector.

With attentive and dedicated leadership, we have been responding to the challenges of a highly competitive market, where productivity, competence, and strategic vision are the pillars of our success.

Currently, our main target markets, in addition to the domestic market, are Spain, France, Germany, Angola, Mozambique, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, and approximately 80% of our sales volume is destined for the international market, with the remaining 20% for the domestic market.


Rua Azenha 271, 4535-282 Paços de Brandão, Portugal




+351 227 446 321
(Call to the Portuguese landline network)